We offer a comprehensive training program for small and large groups. We will prepare you for any race distance ranging from a 5k to a marathon. We also offer personal and one on one training. All of our coaches are certified with extensive knowledge of how to train runners efficiently.
RUN STRENGTH CORE BOOTCAMP
This class will be held in Prospect Park meeting at Grand Army Plaza. Participants will need to bring a mat or something to lay on and weights or 2 gallons of water that will work as weights. The workout is a combination of running, strength training and core training. This Bootcamp will focus on strength and endurance for optimal performance as well as building lean muscle and decreasing fat.
SATURDAYS ONLY MARCH 4TH – MAY 13TH 9AM -10:30AM
MONDAYS ONLY MAY 15TH-AUGUST 14TH
6:45PM – 8:00PM
*12 sessions excluding 5/29 Memorial Day & 7/3 July 3rd*
1 SESSION $32.00
6 SESSIONS $174.00
12 SESSIONS: $300.00
HALF/FULL MARATHON TRAINING
BROOKLYN: JUNE 14TH – OCTOBER 25TH
We are bringing our HALF MARATHON & MARATHON RUNNING PROGRAM to Brooklyn this year. Our training days in Brooklyn will be Wednesday’s meeting at 6:45pm at the Grand Army Plaza entrance of Prospect Park. This is an 18 week program running June 14th to October 25th. The info meeting outlining all details of the program will be held at our studios Saturday June 3rd at 1pm. RSVP to email@example.com.
MANHATTAN: JUNE 13TH – OCTOBER 24TH
We will still offer the HALF MARATHON & MARATHON RUNNING PROGRAM in Manhattan as well. Our training days in Manhattan will be Tuesdays meeting at 6:30pm at our studios for the first 6 weeks then meeting at 6:45PM @ NEW YORK RUNNING COMPANY in Columbus Circle after that as well be running in Central Park. This is an 18 week program running June 13th to October 24th. The info meeting outlining all details of the program will be held at our studios Saturday June 3rd at 1pm. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P4S NON ALUMNI-$650.00
LINK FOR SALE PRICE NON ALUMNI: Click Here
*payment plan available upon request*
P4S ALUMNI $599.99
LINK FOR SALE PRICE ALUMNI: Click Here
*payment plan available upon request*
OUTLINE OF SERVICES & BENEFITS FOR SUMMER/FALL SEASON 2017 TRAINING SEASON
The P4S Training Program includes the in-person group sessions, individual coaching, email support, services and benefits outlined below:
· Monthly training calendars for beginner, intermediate & advanced runners. These calendars will outline what the participants should do every day of the week for the entire training cycle and will be emailed to each participant on a weekly basis outlining that week’s schedule.
· Every week each participant is entitled to 2 indoor fitness classes at the studio (same day) or 1 outdoor session in Prospect Park to insure that strength training takes place.
· Weekly training emails covering technique, injury prevention, nutrition, hydration, running gear, and other topics related to safe, healthy running.
· One (1) coached weekday training session/run per week in MANHATTAN (Tuesday evenings). Weekday coached training sessions will be led by P4S coaches and focus on running form and technique, hill training, speed work, pacing, and functional training.
· AT LEAST one (1) coached weekend long run per month (Saturday mornings). The coached long runs will be done as a group with one or more P4S coaches. Weekend coached long runs will cover pacing, distance running strategies, fueling, and increased endurance.
Non-coached weekend long runs will/can be done as group runs or individually. P4S will provide weekend mileage based on fitness level. Our coached runs will be DESTINATION RUNS.
· Professionally led workshops covering the following topics
– strength training for runners (led by a certified trainer)
– nutrition (led by a health coach or nutritionist)
– injury prevention (led by a licensed physical therapi
· Each participant will receive a P4S singlet .
· Program participants will receive discounts from P4S for personal training, and discounts from select P4S partners for nutrition counseling and physical therapy, acupuncture, and massage services.
· The coaching staff will be available via e-mail, video chat and telephone to answer participant’s questions and concerns. Coaches will respond to all inquiries within a 24-hour time frame.
Virtual Training Program
Our virtual training program offers you a training calendar for your event, weekly emails, strength workouts and a 24hr turn around to reply to clients.
REGISTER BY E-MAILING email@example.com OR CALL 877-791-8083
Is your group or organization looking for a running coach? Perhaps you have an event and need some coaching. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 877-791-8083 for more information.
PERSONAL RUN COACHING
Our personal running sessions offer you one on one training sessions with a certified running coach.
We offer a comprehensive training program for small and large groups. We will prepare you for any race distance ranging from a 5k to a marathon. We also offer personal and one on one training. All of our head coach’s are certifed with extensive knowledge of how to train runners efficiently.
Our training programs offer the following:
– CERTIFIED RUNNING COACHES
– MONTHLY TRAINING CALENDAR
– WEEKLY STRENGTH TRAINING PROGRAM
– WEEKLY TRAINING EMAILS
– PACE & GAIT ANALYSIS
– TECHNIQUE/SPEED/HILL/PACING/INTERVAL TRAINING SESSIONS
– NUTRITION & INJURY PREVENTION INFO
– TEAM P4S RACE SINGLET
– BEGINNER TO ADVANCED PROGRAMS AVAILABLE